90 Degree Mastermind
- B2B businesses only
- Business owners only
- Frequency of attendance optional
- Optional, pay as you attend model
- Education on networking and referring building included
Common Networking Groups
- Any kind of business
- Employees can attend who may not refer
- Regular attendance is compulsory
- High cost to attend and needs to be paid up front
- Little or low level education provided or costs extra
How 90 Degree Masterminds Works
When two professional business owners meet at an event, they may exchange business cards, hoping for a referral but few or none may eventuate.
Often referrals don't occur, for a number of important reasons, which are identified and discussed regularly in our meetings.
Having a persuasive reason as to why a recipients business is worthwhile referring to instead of its competitors is explored in our meetings for 2 featured businesses. The outcome of masterminding and generous, positive feedback can make all the difference in the world.
Communicating clearly why a new contact would benefit from your business is important to have clarified. In actuality its an answer to this important question...
'Why should I buy from your business, and not your competitors?'
It can be a hard question to answer and seems that only a few business owners are able to. 90 Degree Mastermind attendees work together to assist each other in achieving this outcome.
90 Degree Masterminds Meeting Structure
- All meetings are for business owners only, who are the true referrers
- A primary focus is discussing why referrals do not occur and how to solve that challenge
- Two business owners for each meeting will be featured to be asked questions to identify their uniqueness, from an external and objective point of view
- The featured businesses will gain clarity on what to do to introduce a new contact to their business, that a referring business can use
- More than one business in an industry is allowed, depending on total numbers for meeting group
- Attendance is management's choice. Only invited and approved business owners are able to attend
- Attendance frequency is optional, not compulsory
- Mastermind meetings are held once every 4 weeks