90 Degree Mastermind
- B2B businesses only
- Business owners/general managers only
- Frequency of attendance optional, every 4 weeks
- Optional and reasonable payment as you attend
- Education on networking and referring building included
- Advice from fellow, successful business owners
- Free to attend the first time
- No 'elevator pitch' requirement every meeting
Common Networking Groups
- Any kind of business in any industry or size may attend
- Any person from the business can attend
- Attendance is compulsory every week
- High cost to attend and paid up front
- Little or low level education provided or costs extra
- Little or no advice on an your business' marketing
- Pay to attend the first time
- Elevator pitch to the same people every meeting required
How 90 Degree Masterminds Works
When two B2B service business owners meet at an event, they may exchange business cards, hoping for a referral, but few or none may eventuate.
Often referrals don't occur, for a number of reasons all of which are identified and discussed with solutions in our meetings.
Having a persuasive reason as to why a business is worth being referred to, instead of a competitor is explored in each of our meetings for 2 selected businesses. The outcome of masterminding is to address this with feedback from people outside of the industry can make all the difference in the world.
Communicating clearly why a new contact would benefit from your business and not your competitor is important to have clarified. Its defining the answer to this very important question...
'Why should I buy from your business, and not your competitors?'
It can be a hard question to answer and one that only a minority of business owners can. 90 Degree Mastermind attendees work together to assist each other in achieving a clearly defined answer to use for better marketing results.
90 Degree Mastermind - Meeting Structure
- Meetings are with business owners or managers only (not employees)
- Two business owners for each meeting will be featured to be assisted in identifying their uniqueness for marketing differentiation
- The featured businesses will gain clarity on what to do to introduce a new contact to their business, that a referring business can use
- More than one business from an industry is allowed once numbers exceed a minimum of 10 businesses
- Attendance is by application. Only approved businesses are able to attend
- Attendance frequency is optional, not compulsory
- Mastermind meetings are held once every 4 weeks
- High level, new marketing information/education is included every meeting
- Attendance is free the first time so you can assess the value of attending in future